Sunday 28 July 2013

MEMORY

   
I was in deep thought yesterday evening about heaven and eternity.The rate at which many are backsliding and going to hell.A strong thought came into my mind,though a painful memory.I heard me telling me or was is the Spirit,I can't tell,
"IF FOR ANY REASON I MUST MAKE HEAVEN IS FOR ME TO SEE MY THREE SONS THE ENEMY TOOK AWAY FROM ME PREMATURELY".
At that moment I remembered what I told the devil when I lost them.
"sATAN YOU HAVE ONLY SENT THEM TO HEAVEN ON TIME TO WAIT FOR OTHERS AND I TO JOIN THEM ON THE LAST DAY AND YOU CAN'T DO MORE THAN THAT".
As a human can you figure the pain that went through my spine?
I guess you can't except you have lost one before.But after that moment,I made up mind to make heaven with my entire nuclear family.
Though I love saving people,but my nuclear family must not miss it.Eternity will not be so joyful without my kids meeting their siblings who left earth prematurely.How I hunger for that glorious day when I will see Israel,Greatness and Emmanuel on that day.
With tears in my eyes even as I write now,God is faithful to see us through the journey on earth.I remain loyal to the CHIEF SUPREME COMMANDER OF THE UNIVERSE.
You can contact me on:

 +2348035903550 , +2348028094910  for PRAYERS AND COUNSELING
apostlefrancisministries@gmail.com  
JESUS REMAINS THE CHIEF SUPREME COMMANDER OF THE UNIVERSE 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment