Saturday 5 October 2013

WHERE ARE MY HELPERS PLEASE?



Am yet to see encouraging response towards my appeal for the MINISTRY’S OFFICE.
Apostle Paul said,
“If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?  If others be partakers of this power over you, are not we rather?  Nevertheless we have not used this power;  but suffer all things, lest we should hinder the gospel of Christ. “1Corinthians 9:11-14

I appeal to all those who God has used me to touch their lives via my write-ups, prophetic programs, prayers and personal counseling to rise up to my hour of need. With all good conscience I have not manipulated or demanded money from anyone before helping them up till this minute.

I have put myself in great danger dabbling into some cases that many prophets and pastors said were impossible. I have risked my health and my family’s health to go into warfare even when I should be resting. My biz has faced massive attacks and manipulations from those puppies. I have had to attend to people between the hours of 12am – 3am while I should be sleeping after a hard day work at the office. I have faced attacks from different kingdoms of darkness because of their captives Christ is using me to am setting free. Combining business, ministry and family together is no easy thing.

It’s no easy thing doing for free what many do for money. But the Gospel of Christ is free. I cannot corrupt my ways because of money issue. I have a strong burden to liberate as many that God will bring my way by His grace. I therefore appeal to all my sons and daughters, intending ones, those God has used me to touch their lives and those who are presently contacting me for help to rise up to this challenge. Let’s shame the devil and his puppies and help establish Christ’s kingdom in the hearts of men.

This is a great appeal. I know all the methods prophets use to raise money but I can’t because The Bible is against it. I have never done it and I will never do it by the grace and mercy of God. So many lives are being destroyed by the agents of darkness. Please help me to help these people. I have nothing am doing with my life if I cannot do the complete work of Christ.

 #1.4m or $6000 is a chicken change. Your little contribution will go a long way. I will remain a faithful servant of Christ no matter the massive attacks from the kingdom of darkness and the strong hatred of those who are supposed to be believers in Christ but lack understanding of the operations of the spiritual.

Jesus will always remain THE CHIEF SUPREME COMMANDER OF THE UNIVERSE. - Rev.(Dr) Obazuaye Francis.
You can contact me on +23408028094910, +23408133119622

No comments:

Post a Comment