Sunday 24 November 2013

ONE GREAT SECRET TO KINGDOM RICHES AND WEALTH

If God has laid it upon your heart to help and finance the ministry of any of His servant,you will do well to obey in order to see the glorious wonders of God in your business and financial life.

The person may be your local pastor or another person,so long as God has given you the burden just obey.Many Christians who ought to be multimillionaires and billionaires have made a huge mistake in this area.God can never lead you astray.It doesn't matter whether you are still struggling financially.It doesn't matter whether you are poor.It's not only money that you can give.Clothes,foodstuff,church instruments even bottled water etc.

A woman who is now a multimillionaire shared her story which is really strange indeed.
She bought a layer.The first egg it laid,she took it to her pastor which the he initially rejected.She pleaded with him to receive it,he refused until the Holy Ghost told him to accept it.

It laid two again.She took one to the pastor.It laid four she took two to him.That was what she did till she bought more layers,bought a van and became a distributor of eggs.

One great secret to kingdom riches and wealth is working diligently and sowing sacrificially into ministers' lives and their ministries.

I believe in sacrificial giving which some call SEED FAITH or BATTLE SEED.It works for me in my business.My business has faced massive spiritual attacks from witches,occult and marine forces but it survived all their onslaught.There was a time someone buried a local pot in front of my office,I just uprooted and broke the thing after prayers.

Where I have my office was once a coven.Someone once told my wife to tell me to relocate my business from that place that I will not make a headway.

I just told her,

"THAT IS BULLSHIT.THE EARTH IS OF THE LORD AND THE FULNESS THEREOF"

To God's glory,am moving higher in my business every year.Though I pray and fast but the truth about my business is not really fasting and praying.You want to know!

It is working CREATIVELY,SMART and SOWING DANGEROUS SEED from time to time.

If there is one thing I learn from Apostle Gbenga Igbafen as a student in his SCHOOL OF SUPERNATURAL DELIVERANCE AND PROSPERITY is this formula

DANGEROUS KNOWLEDGE + DANGEROUS PRAYERS + DANGEROUS GIVINGS = DANGEROUS BREAKTHROUGHS

This has been working for me.Try it also with total faith in God and see the massive results by His grace and power.
FOR MORE SPIRITUAL HELP YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON:



  +2348035903550 , +2348028094910  for PRAYERS AND COUNSELING


apostlefrancisministries@gmail.com  

                                JESUS 

                          REMAINS THE 

         CHIEF SUPREME COMMANDER 
                  
                      OF THE UNIVERSE

No comments:

Post a Comment