Wednesday 25 December 2013

PROPHETIC GUERRILLA WARFARE SEASON 6 (FREEDOM FROM HOUSE BONDAGE)

 
2 DAYS WARFARE PROGRAM(DAYS OF YOUR CHOICE)
SCRIPTURES: Psalm 11:3, 24:1-2, Luke 10:19

Materials Needed:
1. Sand from your compound.
2. Olive Oil

Instruction: At 12 or 1 am depending on the time you want to start pour the sand on a newspaper, pour some olive oil on it and stand on it barefooted and pray the prayers below.

AFTER YOU ARE THROUGH WITH THE PRAYERS POUR SOME OF THE SAND IN FRONT OF YOUR ROOM OR FLAT. JUST SMALL.POUR SOME AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE BUILDING AND SOME AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE GATE.
YOU WILL EMBARK ON THESE FOR 2 DAYS.

PRAYER HOURS: 12am – 3am

Prayer Points:
DAY 1
1. My Father in heaven I thank you because the earth is of the Lord and the fullness thereof.
2. Father I sanctify myself and my household with the blood of Jesus.
3. Holy Spirit empower me as I go into this great warfare in the name of Jesus.
4. I confess my sins unto you and I ask that the blood of Jesus to cleanse and purify me in the name of Jesus.
5. I soak the foundation of this house in the precious blood of Jesus.
6. I come against every evil foundation in this building affecting my life I destroy it by fire in the name of Jesus
7. Every satanic covenant in the foundation of this house affecting my destiny break by fire and the blood of Jesus.
8. I come against every evil sacrifice in the foundation of this building affecting my life and destiny I command it to receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
9. Every witchcraft stronghold in this building holding my glory and progress to ransom receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
10. You forces of darkness that have been invoked by the owner of this house to oppress the tenants I release the fire of destruction upon you in the name of Jesus.
11. Every demonic hand in this house stealing the goodness of my life receivethe of destruction in the name of Jesus.
12. You evil association in this compound disturbing the progress of my life receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
13. Every evil power holding my destiny in bondage in this house receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
14. You foundation of failure and poverty in this building affecting my life, receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
15. Every occultic charms operating against my finances and business in this compound receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
16. I command every evil objects buried in this compound affecting success in my life to receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
17. Every curse upon this house affecting my God given star break by fire in the name of Jesus.
18. Every agent of darkness swallowing my glory in this house receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
19. You evil voices speaking against unusual favours in my life receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
20. I command all powers in this environment working against my breakthrough in the name of Jesus.
21. Every evil hand upon my head in this compound and environment receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
22. Every evil spiritual or physical meeting held against my life receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
23. I command the powers in this house to release my glorious virtues back into my life in the name of Jesus.
24. I command every of my financial breakthroughs to be released by you evil powers in this compound in the name of Jesus.
25. Angels of the living God go into the foundation of this house and into this environment and bring all what has been stolen from me in the name of Jesus.

DAY 2
26. As from today I neutralize every influence of witchcraft forces against my life and family in this house by the blood in the name of Jesus.
27. I release the fire the fire and the blood of Jesus upon this compound I decree let all demons inhabiting this place be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
28. I speak to the earth upon which this house was built,reject as from today any sacrifice that will be offered upon you in the name of Jesus.
29. I speak to the four corners of the universe let all my chased away glory locate me now in the name of Jesus.
30. Every power in this compound hindering me from packing and moving to a better place receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
31. You evil powers in this house frustrating my financial breakthroughs receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
32. I decree death upon every stubborn agents of darkness who have entered into an evil covenant to make my life miserable in this house in the name of Jesus.
33. You powers that have stopped me from completing my building project receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
34. You powers holding me bound in this house release me by fire now in the name of Jesus.
35. You witchcraft devourers attacking my life and family in this compound receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus
36. I challenge you principalities and powers in this compound and area standing against my God given glory, receive the of destruction in the name of Jesus.
37. I command all evil coven in this compound and area fighting against my life and destiny to fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
38. I launch into the realm of the spirit I command all you evil spirits to stop disturbing my life and family in this compound and area in the name of Jesus
39. O God of creation I receive the power and grace to move out of this place to a better place in the name of Jesus.
40. I declare that as from today I ( mention your names) will begin to prosper and succeed in this house in the name of Jesus.
41. I release the fire of the Holy Ghost upon this house and I ask the fire to build a wall of fire round everything that concerns me in this house in the name of Jesus.
42. I declare myself free from all manipulations of the forces of evil in this house and compound against my life, family and business in the name of Jesus.
43. Let the rain of unusual favour and progress begin to rain heavily on all that concerns me as from today in the name of Jesus.
44. I receive the divine power of God to breakforth and move to the next level of life in the name of Jesus.
45. I command all creation to begin to favour my life and family in this house in the name of Jesus.
46. Let the angels of the living God connect and direct into my life all I need to radiate heaven’s glory in the name of Jesus.
47. Let all my stolen keys in this compound and environment be restored back into my life in the name of Jesus.
48. I speak goodness, joy and peace into my life and family in this house in the name of Jesus.
49. Let my riches and wealth begin to manifest henceforth in the name of Jesus.
50. God of heaven establish your blessings in my life in the name of Jesus.

After you are through, look for a good seed and sow into the life of a prophet of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment