Tuesday 14 January 2014

DIVINE ILLUMINATION FROM THE THRONE ROOM OF GRACE(6)

The problem God has with us is that we tend to have more faith in satan than we tend to have in Him.

Hmm!!


The degree we doubt the Word of God is alarming.This is reflecting in the lives of many believers.The kind of life we live conforms more to the prince of darkness than the Prince of Light.


If not,I see no reason why majority of Christians tend to believe false prophets both the one in suits and the one in the shrines.

If not I see no reason why believers are greatly compromising their faith for fear of been a misfit,rejected,castigated or loose face with others.

If not I see no reason why many ministers of God will be seeking diabolical powers to run the ministry meant for Jesus.

If not I see no reason why many believers will be seeking the help of the occult to prosper in their businesses or professions.

If not I see no reason why believers even Gospel ministers should be divorcing their spouses on flimsy unbiblical excuses.

If not I see no reason why believers should not adhere to the sound doctrines and teachings of the Word of God.

If not I see no reason why believers on social media will post ridiculous,ungodly jokes,sexual,immoral things and even like or comment on such .

If not I see no reason why satan seem to gain ground in our churches turning it to social groups,fashion parades,disco halls,beauty pageant competitions ,stock exchange and even forex trading etc.

If not I see no reason why even The Lord of Creation will lament declaring "THAT MANY ARE CALLED FEW ARE CHOSEN"

If not I see no reason why so many Christians should be landing in hell after their demise on earth.

If not I see no reason why ministers are afraid to teach the raw Word of God or even discipline erring members,workers or leaders.

If not I see no reason why so many top Nigerian ministers are romancing politicians who have no love for the people they lead but can pay tithes and so dangerously into such churches.

If not I see no reason why I should have told God many times to take me out of this sinful crazy immoral wicked world like He did for Enoch.

Finally,if not I see no reason why you reading this should not be on fire for your Lord Jesus Christ but allow coldness and lukewarmness and even backslidden demons to hold sway over you.

O Jesus have mercy and save the chosen and keep such holy and pure for your coming.AMEN

 

 



  +2348035903550 , +2348028094910  for PRAYERS AND COUNSELING
Or connect with me of facebook

or send me an email

apostlefrancisministries@gmail.com  


                                JESUS 


                          REMAINS THE 

         CHIEF SUPREME COMMANDER 
                  
                      OF THE UNIVERSE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment