Tuesday 24 February 2015

DESTROYING SATANIC SPIRITUAL FEEDINGS

Halleluyah! The 9th in the Uncommon Book Series is now on sale. DESTROYING SATANIC SPIRITUAL FEEDINGS. A 108 page book filled with great revelations and prophetic operations and prophetic warfare prayers.

EXCERPTS FROM THE BOOK
It is amazing how many believers have had their destinies mortgaged through this satanic spiritual feedings. The forces of darkness have made the night time one of the best ways to afflict humans.

“but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.” Matthew 13:25

The agents of darkness together with their demons are the ones behind this evil food and they do it for so many reasons as you shall see later in Chapter 3. Jesus is still setting people free today. He is alive with His power doing marvelous things in the lives of people.

Ignorance of the operations of the kingdom of darkness has made it possible for the host of hell to make many lives miserable and sorrowful. The Bible declares,

“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.” Hosea 4:6

The greatest problem confronting Christians today is total or partial ignorance about the spiritual world with that of God inclusive. Many have shallow relationships with God and it is no wonder they lack understanding about the antics of the enemies. You cannot know God and you won’t know about the enemies. Jesus made us aware of the spiritual battles that will confront the church but gave us assurance of total victory.

“And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” Mathew 16:18

The gates of hell are the forces of darkness. The strategy of feeding people spiritually is one strong area the demonic world is making massive success. Many may deny this truth but those who are afflicted with it know the reality in their lives. I was once a serious victim of such and it almost cost me my life.

On one occasion I went to destroy a coven at the backyard of one of my sons' in the Lord. After destroying that coven at night I was fed in the dream. When I woke up I developed a stomach pain and fell sick for six days.

On the sixth day I was resting on a chair in the sitting room when I was caught up in a trance in which I started vomiting massive long black worms from my mouth. It was so massive that I shuddered at it. When I came to myself I visited the toilet and the shape and colour of my excreta changed so I knew I was delivered. This happened last year. This is just an example of this evil. There are many who have lost their lives via this.

On another occasion that should be like four or five years ago. I started eating constantly in the dream. I prayed but it continued. I later fell sick which lasted a month that almost claimed my life. I took drugs and also herbs but no change. I had to sit down one day and do a spiritual check-up before I now discern it was the evil eating that was killing. I got provoked and fought against the forces of witchcraft who were behind the problem and that was the end. If this could happened to me as a minister I wonder what many would be facing then.

This is an awesome book that deals with this issue. Many books might have been written about this subject but this is totally different from what you might have read before. This is pure revelation from the throne room of Grace and also from my personal experience and the people God have used me and my write ups to help solve this dilemma.

I challenge you to be open minded as you read and be ready to do the prophetic instructions or warfare in order to gain total freedom from this menace. The same God who delivered me and others is still alive to set one free. Jesus came to destroy the works of darkness.

To get this awesome ebook just go to
 

www.spiritualsolutionbooks.ecwid.com

http://apostlefrancisministries.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment