Tuesday 29 September 2015

DEALING WITH SPIRITUAL SPOUSE


" In those days, and even afterward, giants* lived on the earth, for whenever the sons of God had intercourse with human women, they gave birth to children who became the heroes mentioned in legends of old." Genesis 6:4

 


"13 Tobias then said to Raphael."Azarias,my friend,I have already heard about Sarah's seven former husbands, and how each one dropped dead on his wedding night, even before he could get to bed.
14 According to the story I heard, a demon killed them. He doesn't harm Sarah, but he kills every man who tries to get near her. I am afraid of this demon..." Tobith 6:13-14 from Good News Bible(The Apocrypha)

 

This is a topic that is really controversial to naive minded people and ministers also who don't believe believers can be afflicted with such problems but the many believers who are going through it couldn't prove otherwise.

 

I have seen pastors both male and female under this bondage let alone those who are not ministers. These are genuine children of God living holy lives but still in bondage.

 

This topic is something many have vague understanding about.I once prayed for a born again Holy Ghost sanctified sister in Christ who had a spiritual husband but never believed in such until she saw the demon when I dissolve the spiritual marriage and released the Holy Ghost fire on that puppy. She was shocked and couldn't believed. More shocked was when the spiritual python controlling her life jumped out also.

 

I once prayed for a brother and a sister who had been in courtship for three years but couldn't marry. The day I was praying for them the spirit husband appeared there and disappeared. The sister who happened to be a real prayer warrior knew what she was facing but who could she tell that will believe her without calling her an insane person or condemn her that she was never born again?

 

I know the reality of this issue because I have encountered such in deliverance cases.It is so sorrowful that over 65% of singles who can't get married are under this bondage.

 

It is true Jesus came to set you free but you will need to enforce that victory.Enough of suffering and smiling. So many are ashamed to tell ministers about this issue because they won't won't believe it.Take the instance of a married woman who happens to be born again but bis still been molested by demon spirit right in the midst of people. The shocking thing is the demon have anal intimacy with her.Strange but real.

 

While typing this article I just received a phone call from someone who shared the challenges they are facing in their family and how a tall giant being told the sister in the dream she can never be free from him. So shocking but real,

 

I know the devil is going to fight tooth and nail so that I don't expose his strategies but God is on my side and as many who are bound by these spirits must be set free in the name of Jesus. So if you are bound by this evil, no need to be ashamed again, your time of freedom has come and God will use me to help you get your total freedom in Christ. So watch-out for these teachings that would be concluded with advance prophetic warfare prayers totally different from what you have been doing.

 

My Jesus remains,

THE CHIEF SUPREME COMMANDER OF THE UNIVERSE

No comments:

Post a Comment