Tuesday 10 September 2013

I NEED HELP PLEASE

The work of the Gospel is a serious business that needs financial support. I am indeed grateful for the calling of God upon my life and what God has been using me to do in the lives of people. Am so grateful for His mercy and grace upon my entirely family. Also I want to thank everyone who has encouraged me in one area or the order, am indeed grateful. God bless you all. The battle has not been easy but He is the faithful God.
 
In furtherance of the work of God, I need to reposition myself in order to meet the spiritual needs of people in this dangerous end-time that the devil, demons and agents of darkness are busy destroying.
 
I have a strong passion to help humans know God, live in the liberty of The Gospel, overcome the forces of hell, grow in the grace of Christ, discover and fulfill their destinies in God’s kingdom.
My encounter with Christ made me to realize my mission in God’s kingdom is to exalt the majesty of Christ, expose the operations of the kingdom of darkness and help people get delivered from such powerless powers through the knowledge and power of the Holy Ghost. He told me in an encounter,
 
“YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO DESTROY THE WORKS OF DARKNESS”.
 
In another encounter when I saw Him, He told me,
 
“IN YOUR DESTROYING THE WORKS OF DARKNESS LIES IN YOUR PROMOTION”.
 
Though, it was not easy for me to yield to such. Initially I was into it but I ran away from it when I lost my sons.
My final submission to Him was when I started Facebook last year April with the sole aim to inspire people about life and God. I had no intention to do what am now doing. It was around June or so that I heard clearly from the Holy Spirit,
 
“BEGIN TO TEACH AND EXPOSE THE WORKS OF DARKNESS. YOU KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM AND THERE ARE MANY WHO ARE BOUND BY THESE FORCES THAT NEED YOUR HELP”.
 
Initially I said no but later yielded. That was how I started with my first series being on DESTROYING THE FORCES OF WITCHCRAFT AND THEIR AGENTS. I was also encouraged greatly by my big sister Blessing of TAKE IT BY FORCE GROUP from Germany. Bless you ma. That was what made many to start contacting me for help. I must confess, I have been really humbled by the cases I have handled in the lives of people.
 
I stopped pastoring a church last year when I discovered I was not called to be a pastor even though I have spent over 13 years in the pastoral work without fulfillment and meaningful achievement. After much personal prayers and consultation with higher prophets (I BELIEVE IN THEIR MINISTRIES SERIOUSLY), I was led by the God to resign from pastoral work and face my
APOSTOLIC/PROPHETIC OUTREACH MINISTRIES. That I started last year.
 
I have been using my small business office to attend to people especially on weekends but it is not convenient. I believe in helping people FREE OF CHARGE according to what Jesus said.
 
“FREELY YOU HAVE RECEIVED AND FREELY YOU SHOULD GIVE”.
 
This is my belief.
 
Also some people who came to my office looked down on me because of the physical structure of the place. Though am not discouraged by that. The work of God is growing and I need a neutral place in order to help people the more ANYTIME AND ANY-DAY. But the Bible says,
 
“MAN LOOKETH AT THE OUTWARD APPEARANCE BUT GOD LOOKETH AT THE HEART.”
 
So the outward is also very important.
For this reason, I was advised to get an office to attend to people very well. I am therefore appealing to all those God has used me to bless in one area or the other to please assist me in getting a befitting and pleasant office where even the president of a nation can come in and sit down comfortably.
 
I have gone to inquire about the office for MINISTRY not CHURCH. All what it will cost to get the place, furnish it with upholstery and equipment is around #1,400,000($8,974).
 
I am therefore appealing to all those with a passion for God’s work to help me sincerely with their LEGAL RESOURCES. The work of God needs RIGHTEOUS FINANCE and not all kinds of money are acceptable to God. Am sorry if my statement will hurt or disqualify some people. I am not like many ministers who are solely out to make money and get it by any means from anybody. My kind of calling and ministry do not permit such. So please, don’t feel offended by that.
 
This is a call especially to those who have been eager to help but I have not given the opportunity to. This is my time of need, not for personal gain but to affect the world with the undiluted word of God and help save multitude from the cruelty of the forces of darkness.
 
THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN HELPING ME CAN EITHER CONTACT ME DIRECTLY OR FOLLOW THE INFORMATION BELOW.

Name: BAZUAYE E. FRANCIS

Bank 1: ACCESS BANK (NIGERIA) a/c no. 002 344 4027

Bank 2: GUARANTEE TRUST BANK (NIGERIA) a/c no. 001 514 2644

IF YOU ARE SENDING THROUGH WESTERN UNION
Address: 17, GBASEMO STREET AGA

MY MOBILE NUMBERS ARE:
+234 813 311 9622, +234 802 809 4910

EMAILS:
apostlefrancisministries@gmail.com


Please, no amount is too small. Invest in what will touch lives mightily. I remain loyal to THE CHIEF SUPREME COMMANDER OF THE UNIVERSE- JESUS WHO CAME IN THE FLESH, DIED AND RESURRECTED ON THE THIRD DAY, ASCENDED IN TO THE HEAVENS OF GLORY.
AS YOU RESPOND TO GOD’S MINISTERIAL NEEDS IN MY LIFE, HE WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE A MAXIMUM AND YOUR FAMILY A LIVING PROGRESS.
SHALOM.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment