Tuesday 17 September 2013

MY MISSION

 I have a strong mandate to help souls know the Majesty of God and Christ Jesus.Help them grow in the knowledge of the Lord. Help those who are in bondage to get delivered.Help believers to discover their callings in God and groom them spiritually to function in their callings.And the greatest of all prepare them for that heavenly home with the Lord Jesus Christ.

These are missions both online and offline.As per spiritual battles,I do not shy away from it.I have a strong dangerous passion to help people especially Christians to get total freedom from those evil powerless puppies. Even though humans can be ungrateful,that will never stop me from still helping people.The rate at which the satanic forces are oppressing people can best be described by the words of king Solomon in Ecclesiastes 4:1

 “So I returned, and CONSIDERED ALL THE OPPRESSIONS that are DONE UNDER THE SUN: and BEHOLD THE TEARS OF SUCH AS WERE OPPRESSED, and THEY HAD NO COMFORTER; and on THE SIDE OF THEIR OPPRESSORS THERE WAS POWER; but they had no comforter.”

Do you know the numbers of Christians who are unhappy with their lives as a result of evil invasions? I don't like to pretend.That is why am always raw with my write-ups.Many don't know what is involved for a prophet or an intercessor to fight your battles.You don't know the attacks they go through.That is why it's painful when people become ungrateful through bad attitudes after victory has been won.It's no easy thing you know.

Someone just called me now, telling me she needs prayers urgently. She narrated the horrors she is going through from the same damned puppies that I should send my account number to her for her to send money into it for the prayers. Some would have been delighted. Not me. I simply told her, I AM NOT A PRAYER CONTRACTOR. Whao! Isn’t that stupid of me? Not really. I just told her I would be on fasting for her on a particular day, she should just load her phone with enough credit and call me for prayers at a particular time. That is what Biblical ministry is all about-SACRIFICE.

Facebook is a great social media for fun and such like.Not for me.It's a place to help Not for me. For me it’s a place to help people see the reality of life, live for God and fight for their destinies. Life is not fair to anyone but to those who have learn how to overcome. While many ministers of the Gospel shy away from spiritual warfare and teach people half-truth about their victory in Christ, we in the intercessory/warfare ministries know better.

A pastor once told me, he doesn’t dabble into such demonic cases. He only prays and tell such to have faith in God. How many does such work for?
I challenge all those who know their lives are worth more than what they presently have to rise up with holy and dangerous anger and fight for their freedom in Christ. It is not God that put you in sorrow.AN ENEMY HAS DONE THIS. Wake up and fight. Time is not on your side.HOW MANY YEARS DO YOU HAVE TO LIVE ON PLANET EARTH AND SOME POWERLESS BULLDOGS ARE DETERMINED TO MAKE IT A MISERABLE ONE FOR YOU. Be kind enough to assist me if you are led of The Holy GhostGod help you.

FOR MORE SPIRITUAL HELP YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON:

  +2348035903550 , +2348028094910  for PRAYERS AND COUNSELING




apostlefrancisministries@gmail.com  
                                JESUS 


                          REMAINS THE 


         CHIEF SUPREME COMMANDER 


                      OF THE UNIVERSE

No comments:

Post a Comment