Thursday 22 October 2015

7 DAYS 50% CRAZY BONANZA OFFER ON ALL MY UNCOMMON BOOKS

7 DAYS 50% CRAZY BONANZA OFFER ON ALL MY UNCOMMON BOOKS

I am giving out all my books for half their prizes for the next 7 days. This is a great opportunity for all to get my books at a 50% discount rate.

The year is going to an end and I am still seeing many who are struggling to get their total freedom in Christ. You must never end this year the way you started it. It's time to get the information that can set you free from that bondage you have been struggling with all your life.

So many folks don't know it's very easy to defeat that puppy with his agents. I learned through tribulation. I was a prophet in bondage for years until I got my own freedom in the year 2013. When you are free spiritually your physical life will take shape.

My books are mainly from my personal experience, the cases I have handled and the revelation of The Spirit. It can help you get that freedom you so much desired all these years.

TIME TO INVEST IN YOUR SPIRITUAL EDUCATION

Go get your copies now @

www.spiritualsolutionbooks.ecwid.com

http://apostlefrancisministries.blogspot.com

https://www.facebook.com/apostolicrealm?sk=app_251458316228

Spiritual bondage does not glorify God. It is a big insult to His kingdom that you are still in bondage. Stop living in illusion and don't allow ministers who don't know what it means to be in your situation.

GO FOR IT NOW.

My Jesus remains,

THE CHIEF SUPREME COMMANDER OF THE UNIVERSE

No comments:

Post a Comment