Saturday 10 August 2013

DEALING WITH WITCHCRAFT DREAMS




For the next 5 days before you sleep, get a glass or cup of water. Read Psalm 3 and 7, and put a little salt in it. Then pray the following prayer points aggressively with your hand on your stomach. Anything can happen. You might start to vomit, fall down or scream. Don’t be afraid.
1. Every demonic or witchcraft food I have eaten in the dream world be purged out of my body the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
2. Every witchcraft substance in my spirit, soul and body receive the fire of the Holy Ghost and burn to ashes.
3. You witchcraft night caterer feeding me in the dream, fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
4. Every witchcraft powers summoning my spirit and soul in the witchcraft kingdom receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
5. Every evil connection between my spirit and soul and the witchcraft kingdom break by fire.
6. Every unconscious witchcraft initiation in my life causing me to eat in the dream break by fire in the name of Jesus.
7. Every witchcraft agents from my father and mother’s side tormenting my life through eating in the dream fall down and die by fire.
8. Every weakness in my life feeding and fueling witchcraft feeding in my life be destroyed by fire.
9. Let the blood of Jesus flow into my body and by fire purge out every evil rubbish in my stomach in the name of Jesus.
10. Let the fire of the Holy Ghost fall upon me and begin to destroy every witchcraft mark and sign upon my life in the name of Jesus.
11. Every witchcraft spirit living in my body come out by fire in the name of Jesus.
12. Every witchcraft covenant enforcing my eating in the dream, break by fire in the name of Jesus.
13. Every monitoring witchcraft spirit monitoring my life to make sure I eat their food receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
14. Every witchcraft curse on my life causing me to east in the dream break by fire and the blood of Jesus.
15. As from today, I soak my spirit soul and body with the blood of Jesus.
16. By the blood of Jesus, I close every spiritual door that the witchcraft spirits have been using to come and feed me at night in the name of Jesus.
17. By the blood of Jesus I become a forbidden zone for the kingdom of darkness to operate in my life and family again in the name of Jesus.
18. I draw the bloodline round my family with the blood of Jesus.
FOR THOSE WHO DREAM OF SEEING THEMSELVES IN OLD PLACES THEY HAVE STAYED BEFORE,SCHOOLS THEY HAVE LEFT YEARS BACK,DILAPIDATED BUILDINGS,WALKING NAKED,,IN THE MARKET,BY THE DUST BIN,CLIMBING A MOUNTAIN NOT GETTING TO THE TOP,GOING ON A JOURNEY BUT NEVER GETTING TO THE END,CROSSING A RIVER BUT UNABLE ETC,CARRYING FIREWOOD ON THE HEAD,DRIVING A CAR AND IT SUDDENLY TURNS TO A BICYCLE OR A KEG,SEEING YOURSELF IN A CAGE,PUTTING ON RAGS,RUNNING IN SLOW MOTION IN THE DREAM WHILE ESCAPING FROM DANGER OR EVIL ONES,BEEN CHASED BY POLICE WITH UNIFORM,FAILING EXAMS OR IN EXAM HALL AND NOT KNOWING WHAT TO WRITE etc . Do the following. Get an old cloth of yours that you are not wearing again. Get an olive oil and tell your pastor to bless it for you or you can call me to do it if you so desire. Then for the next three days at midnight between 12-3, read Psalm 3, 27 and 30 into the cloth with your right hand on it. After put on the cloth and pray the following with HOLY MADNESS AND ANGER
1. Every power of witchcraft tying my glory to the past fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
2. Every witchcraft power invoking my glory for backwardness fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
3. Every witchcraft agent using my past to tie down my glory fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
4. Every household witchcraft powers trading with my glory fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
5. Every agent of darkness using my glory to benefit himself, herself or somebody else fall down and die by fire.
6. Every evil covenant of witchcraft from my father and mother’s family manipulating my glory be destroyed by fire.
7. Every witchcraft powers frustrating the labour of my life fall down and die by fir in the name of Jesus.
8. Every witchcraft powers causing disappointment,disfavor,ill-luck, bad-luck in my life receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus
9. Every witchcraft agent making sure my life does not get the great connection that will change my life fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
10. You witchcraft garment on my life receive the fire of destruction and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.
11. You witchcraft spirit of frustration and confusion in my life receive the fire of destruction in the name of JESUS.
12. Every evil blanket covering my glory burn to ashes in the name of Jesus
13. You witchcraft powers keeping my glory in your coven release it by fire.
14. Every object representing me in the witchcraft world burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.
15. You agents of witchcraft contending with the glory of my destiny fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
16. Every witchcraft forces covering my glory in life die by fire in the name of Jesus.
17. 0 my glory receive the power of God to manifest in the name of Jesus.
18. I command all my stolen virtues in the witchcraft world to return to me now by fire in the name of Jesus.
19. O my life receive the mercy and favour of God to shine in the name of Jesus.
20. As from today I transfer all my problems, sorrows, bondage,failure etc into this cloth in the name of Jesus.
21. Every witchcraft mark and sign of hatred and dislike in my life be destroyed by the blood of Jesus and the fire of the Holy Ghost
Take note as you are praying always use the cloth you are wearing to clean the SWEAT FACE AND BODY .IF YOU ARE NOT SWEATING THEN I AM NOT SURE YOU ARE PRAYING AGGRESSIVELY THEN. THIS IS VERY NECESSARY. After the third day, pull off the cloth. Use the olive oil to rub all your body decreeing whatever you want. Then go and take your bath with. You can call me to pray for you if you want but it is not a must. As for the cloth anoint it pray over it, especially your desires upon your UNREPENTANT ENEMIES. After find a place and burn the cloth to ashes and bury the ashes, if no place to bury, then find where you can throw it.
All these may look strange. If you have doubts in your mind as to whether it is right or it will work, just don’t waste your time doing it please.
For others who have other problems I have not touched, you can get in contact with me if you so desire. THE GIFT OF GOD ARE FREE. NO TRUE SERVANT OF THE BIBLE WILL CHARGE YOU MONEY FOR DELIVERANCE EXCEPT THEY JUST WANT TO MERCHANDISE THE GIFT OF GOD.
My next topic I will talk about is DEALING WITH MARINE SPIRITS AND POWERS. But I have to take some time of to pray and seek the face of God for such. Those who love what I am doing should please remember in prayers please. I need it seriously. Exposing the kingdom of darkness is no easy thing. GOD BLESS YOU ALL IN THE NAME OF JESUS.MAY YOU RECEIVE THE TOTAL VICTORY HEAVEN HAS DECREED UPON YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS.REMAIN IN CHRIS.

There is a comprehensive book that deals about DESTROYING SATANIC SPIRITUAL EVIL FEEDINGS. Get it at  
www.spiritualsolutionbooks.ecwid.com

You can contact me on:


 +2348035903550 , +2348028094910  for PRAYERS AND COUNSELING


apostlefrancisministries@gmail.com  

JESUS REMAINS THE CHIEF SUPREME COMMANDER OF THE UNIVERSE 


1 comment:

  1. pray for me that all my result will be best and that i will be granted admission into nigeria defence academy. kaduna.
    i have gone for the first exam on 17 may-2014 and the second examination date is MAY 21-2014

    Ø Please help me and pray that God will grant me admission into the Nigeria Defence Academy because this is my seventh (7th) year at Home after taking and have gone for so many examinations and screenings and it all Failed.
    " i will be going for the second examination on may 21. "
    i want God to perfect everything for me on that day.
    Ø I want God to grant me admission into the Defence Academy because, it is very important for me so that my dreams and heart desires will come true.
    ALL EYES AND HOPE IS ON ME AS THE FIRST BORN OF THE FAMILY.

    Ø I want God to perfect this my admission into N.D.A, so that I can continue my studies and make my parents proud

    Ø I want God to Break away all the hindrances on my way to getting admission into Nigeria Defence Academy and Grant me favour in the eyes of the concerned persons, so that I can receive this admission and Glorify God Always.

    Ø I want God Almighty to make all my plans concerning my admission into Nigeria Defence Academy and my future studies to succeed

    Ø I want God to make me Ten Times (10x) better than my colleagues and make me the Head according to His promise Always.

    Ø I want God to make me- Ogbonnaya Christian Eze to be accepted and admitted into Nigeria Defence Academy without any delay.

    Ø I want God to see me through-out the process of this admission and that my parents and friends will congratulate me

    Ø I want God to make me to be among those that will be transformed from aspirants to undergraduates in Jesus name

    Ø I want God to crown all my effort with success this time around and many favour on all my side always ( Amen)

    Ø I want God to permanently destroy every evil powers and witch-craft networks that are operating against my Glory, my career and my Destiny.

    Ø I want God to destroy all cobwebs spirits and witch-crafts that are assigned to frustrate my Life, My Destiny, My career and my Glory.

    Ø I want God to destroy every evil powers that are enforcing stagnancy in my life, my career and financial life.

    Ø I want God to permanently Neutralize all the diabolical projections against my life, my business, finance and my entire family.

    Ø I want God to make my Life, My career, My financial Life, My entire Family to be a Great Danger Zone for all the witches and wizards and all the evil agents and demons.

    Ø I want God to make all the Elements of the Universe together with all Human-beings to begin to help and favour me every time and always.

    Ø I want God to Resurrect the Glories and success of my Life and Family from wherever they have been Buried.

    Ø I want God to permanently Destroy them all by Fire, Every Aura of hatred, Rejections, Disappointments, Failures, Every evil Hands on me and my family, Every Access by evil powers into my Dream World to Affect my Glory, My Career, My Financial Life, My entire Family, My extended Family, My joy and Blessings Negatively.

    Ø I want God to totally destroy every Satanic Monitoring spirits, Territorial demons and territorial strongholds that are oppressing my Life , My career, My Family, My Glory and My Financial Life.

    Ø I want God Almighty to Command -- Wind of Peace, Success, Divine Health, Power, Glorious Connections, Mercy, uncommon favour, All Round breakthrough To begin to Blow mightly in my Life, My Career, My Entire Family. (Amen)


    Thanks

    08067556263, 08074187720 Ogbonnaya Christian Eze

    08067556263, 08074187720

    ReplyDelete