Friday 21 February 2014

APPRECIATE THOSE MINISTERS

So many people think engaging demons and their agents in spiritual battle is bread and beans. How many ministers do you see today that have time for such. Many have decided to propound doctrines and teachings to cover up their fears or ignorance.

The Bible declares,


"We know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in the evil one."

1 John 5:19

The devil is still the god of this world.Let that truth sink down into your mind.


“And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled in them that perish: IN WHOM THE GOD OF THIS WORLD hath blinded the minds of the unbelieving, that the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should not dawn upon them.” 2 Corinthians 4:3-4


This was apostle Paul's statement after the resurrection of Christ.This is contrary to many NEW AGE TEACHERS OF THE GOSPEL who teach a different thing today that satan is no longer existing.That he has been defeated and Christians don't need to fight any spiritual warfare again. Don't allow anyone to brainwash you.


So if you see genuine ministers of God who are taking the risk to do spiritual warfare on your behalf,do learn to encourage and appreciate such people. Spiritual warfare is a very dangerous terrain that is not meant for babies,novice and careless people.


One of my sons years back ran mad when he engaged in serious spiritual warfare when trying to conduct deliverance on a possessed person on his own without divine direction. Thank God,we later conducted deliverance for him as he became possessed with a powerful religious spirit.


Engaging demons in warfare is no easy thing.That is why many ministers shy away from it. When I had a great dilemma in 2012,of the six prophets I went to only one was willing to get involve in my case.One of them even told me the person behind my case was so strong that no ordinary minister can confront such.That the person will destroy such a minister. What an encouragement from a prophet of God?


Many of them just told me to go to different mountains to pray.One even told me to go to three different mountains to pray.What a life! The only one that was willing to help had to tell me to sow a big seed midway into the prayers which I did.But I saw no result.It took me a year of fighting against those terrible powers before I overcame.That was how I started seeing changes in my life last year.That was what led me into what I am doing today that many don't understand the hell that I,my wife and kids have been through in the hands of those condemned wicked powers who have no iota of mercy for anyone. Hmm!!!


I handled the case of a minister of the Gospel last year whose spiritual father who happens to be a prophet told him to just go and be praising God that the power of darkness behind his case was more than him.What an encouragement!


He read my write ups on my website and contacted me.I was more than willing to help.It was no easy battle but God gave us victory. What am trying to say,any sincere minister of the Gospel you see in this line of ministry,do your best to encourage them please.Such people face of lot from those forces.They cannot manipulate people because they fear God and they know fully well that satan is always around the corner to take advantage of any slight error or mistake on their part.

 
FOR MORE SPIRITUAL HELP YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON:



   +2348035903550  ,  +2348028094910   for PRAYERS AND COUNSELING
Or connect with me of facebook
or send me an email
apostlefrancisministries@gmail.com  

                                JESUS 

                          REMAINS THE 

         CHIEF SUPREME COMMANDER 
                  
                      OF THE UNIVERSE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment