Wednesday 12 February 2014

PASTORIAL DECEPTION

Your pastor told you it doesn't matter but you didn't take time to read the Bible and seek the counsel of The Holy Spirit on it.

Do you know how many born again Christians are in hell today because of that teaching "it doesn't matter?"


Why I pity many of you is the fact that many of you with your pastors don't know God.If God reveals His holy nature to you,you will tremble before Him.


No one will tell you to throw those things away from your life.No one will tell you to run away from that hell-bound church you attend.

Divine truth is hard to accept except you have a personal encounter.Isaiah has been pronouncing woes upon the ungodly Israelites'.

The day he encountered the divine in Isaiah 6,he pronounced woe upon himself also.

I tremble and shiver at His presence because I know am not worthy to mention His name,let alone to be called His son.

I do not take that privilege of grace,more of mercy to my understanding to play or joke with His adoption of me into His royal family.

I challenge you to dare to ask Him to reveal your place in Him to confirm if you are heaven bound or hell-bound.

Death can come at anytime.As at this moment,I will gladly welcome death because he will only be my chariot to convey me to paradise in eternal bliss.


 
FOR MORE SPIRITUAL HELP YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON:



  +2348035903550 , +2348028094910  for PRAYERS AND COUNSELING
Or connect with me of facebook
or send me an email
apostlefrancisministries@gmail.com  

                                JESUS 

                          REMAINS THE 

         CHIEF SUPREME COMMANDER 
                  
                      OF THE UNIVERSE

No comments:

Post a Comment