Wednesday 12 February 2014

THE ISSUE OF TRUST

Learn this hard fact.Humans will always be humans.They never disappoint.They live up to expectation.

If you are a novice in the affairs of life,that is the only time you can have so much heartaches from human mis-behaviours.

I learned a long time ago that humans are like mentholated spirit that vaporizes when expose to air.

While few can can be trusted with serious measure of grace,many are not worth your trust.

Never never take your focus off God.He alone can be trusted.Life is about God and when He sends covenant friends or helpers your way,you are cool with that.

But let this truth sink into your heart.The best of man can still mess up because he is still a man subject to human passion and frailty.

Like I tell my wife often,always trust God for me and let me also trust God for you.I know what am talking about.

So many chaos in the lives of people and marriages all due to the abuse of trust.

One acid test I have adopted in my relationship with people is to depend more on discernment,read in between the lines when communicating with people and check the level of calmness and peace in my heart towards such.When my heart gets troubled or uneasy with someone,I become very careful and wise in my dealings with such.

With these I have been able to reduce the level of heartaches and also protect my heart from carnally minded people who see integrity and honour as only figment of imagination.God help us all to discern between FRIENDS AND UNFRIENDLY FRIENDS IN THE NAME OF JESUS.


 
FOR MORE SPIRITUAL HELP YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON:



  +2348035903550 , +2348028094910  for PRAYERS AND COUNSELING
Or connect with me of facebook
or send me an email
apostlefrancisministries@gmail.com  

                                JESUS 

                          REMAINS THE 

         CHIEF SUPREME COMMANDER 
                  
                      OF THE UNIVERSE

No comments:

Post a Comment