Saturday 15 March 2014

DIVINE TRUTH


Truth hurts but it heals.Truth is the only thing that can correct errors.
Some truth are easy to say while some can be said only by those who are dead to the world and are totally sold out to Christ.
23 years in Christ is not bread and beans.


I look back at my life and I ask myself,am I still on course?
Yes,I am still on course and getting hotter and better daily.Compromise is only an option to a lukewarm or carnally minded believer.


When you are sold out to God,your number one concern is not your exploits for God but your personal relationship with Him.
The dilemma of this present age is that many believers don't hear from God.Am amazed when I hear some believers say they hear from God and in relating with them,their shallow knowledge of God stuns me.Wonder which voice they are hearing.


I have seen some who claimed to have had encounters with God with no corresponding impact in their lives.What an encounter indeed!


If you meet me one on one,you won't believe I can talk.I am not the talking type.But when I talk you got to pay attention.When you take me on spiritual issues,you had better have a heart to receive.
When you truly encounter God,truth becomes a normal thing to you.I have met some rich folks but what separated us was the truth.Got no time to flatter you because of your carnal gifts or money.


The Gospel Truth is not appealing to many.Yes,many love the miracles of God but never the God of the miracles.Many Christians associate with the truth on Sunday but with falsehood for the remaining days of the week.


"AND YE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL MAKE YOU FREE" John 8:32


Only divine truth can set you free not the carnal ones void of kingdom power we have on our pulpits today.You can't encounter the God I know and won't have what to say daily.
You can't be connected to God and you are empty of words.The truth of God liberates you first before liberating others.
satan has no antidote for kingdom truth that is why he has raise his many servants to water down the Gospel truth and manipulated many also to compromise the Truth of The Bible.
Are you on the path of truth? Jesus said,


"I AM THE WAY,THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE" John 14:6


You can't be filled with the Holy Ghost and kingdom truth will not possess you.


"..HE WILL GUIDE YOU INTO ALL TRUTH." John 16:12-14


The Holy Spirit is a revealer of The Truth.I am baffled at the rate we speak in tongues and yet no impact in our lives.It's high time,you question that tongue you are speaking that isn't transforming your life.

In Acts 4,the Holy Ghost came as cloven tongues of fire.Our tongues have been anointed by God to speak the truth because we have been set free from falsehood.


Many who claim to speak in tongues and still live sinful life peacefully should check their lives,you have a demon of error not The Spirit of Truth.


Truth hurts the flesh but strengthens the spirit to subdue the flesh.Truth is divine revelation that causes spiritual revolution in our lives.


The Word of God is said to be a two edged sword.Hebrews 4:12.I pray God revive everyone of us and cause us to seek His face like Moses.


"HE MADE KNOWN HIS WAYS UNTO MOSES,HIS ACTS TO THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL" Psalm 103:7


Join the SPIRITUAL REVOLUTION MOVEMENT and experience raw Christianity as it was in The Bible days. Maranatha(THE LORD COMETH) 




   +2348035903550  ,  +2348028094910   for PRAYERS AND COUNSELING
Or connect with me of facebook

or send me an email
apostlefrancisministries@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment