Thursday 27 March 2014

THE LOVE WITHIN

I am love personified.I do not seek for external love to feel worthy or fulfilled.Love flows in me.
If you lack this understanding,you will always feel unloved and feel inadequate in life.


So many relationships have broken up because love was sought for externally.And when such doesn't come the way we want it,problems arise.


I don't need anybody to love me.I love myself because I have love(God) in me.I don't seek love from my wife because I have it already.Her love is only complimenting mine.


Spouses who have serious problems in their marriage shows one thing,they lack personal love for themselves.
When spouse lacks love within,such will always find faults without.Love makes you to tolerate yourself and others.


Am baffled when I see lovers saying those amazing words I LOVE YOU and such still have massive chaos in their relationships.Personally,those words are scarce in my vocabulary because I hardly use it.Am just telling you the truth but no one has a stable marriage in my entire polygamous family like mine even though I am the seventh born and going to 15 years in marriage.


Love to me is inborn as a child of God and you demonstrate it via your actions than vocalizing it which I'm not against though.
When you truly love yourself dearly and accept yourself for who you are then loving your partner won't be so hard.


Spouse who flirt and practice adultery lack love.What many of them are seeking for is love fulfillment which can never be found outside themselves.


So keeping many sex partners complicates your life.What you are seeking for is within you and it takes the grace and the Spirit of God to help you.


Many marriage experts have taught couples to affirm their love for each other frequently to have a happy home.Why such is good,it becomes meaningless when it doesn't come from deep down within base on a personal understanding of what love is all about.


So many are looking for people to make them happy and feel cool.That is utter rubbish.You are looking for a quick fix.


Am shocked when I hear some say,they don't love their spouses anymore.What you are saying in the real sense is that you don't love yourself anymore.When you truly understand what love is and that you have it in you,you are not bothered whether your spouse is messing up.You just feel pity for such and pray for such.


Why should such break your heart and give you hypertension?Love rules the universe and that love is in you.You might need to develop and grow in it by seeking to understand it's depth.


Like I told my wife,even though you leave me today and go away,I will not be affected.Why?Your love is only there to compliment mine.You are not my love.I am my love.Deep,isn't it?


All external love is to compliment the one you have already in you.Even if such stop flowing to you,the one in you flows out.
You may not understand everything I am saying so far.You might even argue with my stand.But one thing is certain,God made man a complete being.Any other external thing is only a compliment.
Adam was made a complete being but was given Eve not to make him feel loved but to compliment him.


"AND WE HAVE AND BELIEVED THE LOVE THAT GOD HATH TO US.GOD IS LOVE;AND HE THAT DWELLETH IN LOVE DWELETH IN GOD,AND GOD IN HIM.
THERE IS NO FEAR IN LOVE;BUT PERFECT LOVE CASTETH OUT OF FEAR:BECAUSE FEAR HATH TORMENT.HE THAT FEARETH IS NOT MADE PERFECT IN LOVE" 1John 4.16,18



God give you better understanding.




   +2348035903550  ,  +2348028094910   for PRAYERS AND COUNSELING
Or connect with me of facebook

or send me an email
apostlefrancisministries@gmail.com

Jesus remains,

THE CHIEF SUPREME COMMANDER OF THE UNIVERSE

No comments:

Post a Comment