Wednesday 12 March 2014

WHY ARE OUR LIVES NOT CHANGING?


This is a serious question we need to ask ourselves.So many believe you have to do something illegal or diabolical if you ever hope of making a headway in life especially in this country called Nigeria.


Yes,I know it can be very difficult but it's not impossible.If we claim our God is all powerful why are our lives not moving in the direction God plans it or we desire it.


Many have lost hope in God.Many have stopped going to churches.The ones going are just doing it for doing sake.Many have resorted to helping themselves defending their stance with that half truth adage,


"HEAVEN HELP THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES"


So many churches offering all kinds of opportunities to people with less of Jesus concepts and principles.Miracle churches everywhere enslaving and recruiting people into the marine,witchcraft and occult world.


With all these OUR LIVES ARE NOT CHANGING.
We can blame the government,enemies and even God for our situations but that doesn't change anything.


Have you ever PRAYED THE PRAYER OF ENQUIRY?
We pray,fast and some give and done so many deliverance but nothing much seem to have happened.


It's high time you stop wasting your saliva in the name of prayers and be sincere with yourself and ask God,


"O GOD WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?WHAT AM I DOING OR NOT DOING MY HEAVENLY FATHER"


If you do this sincerely He will speak to you.Let me teach you two way I do this.


I get my jotter and pen.I then go into some praise or worship songs.I then begin to speak in tongues for a long time with my spirit while at the same time am asking God what is the solution to this issue with my mind.


I relax my spirit in His presence and become very sensitive to the Holy Ghost.Suddenly,what am to do will begin to flow into my mind and I begin to write those things down.
This is how I get instructions for my prophetic warfare prayers which sound strange to some people.


Another thing I do is to go into deep meditation in a very quiet place.I begin to think about God and His goodness and His power.I then focus my mind on the problem at hand and begin to stir up my spirit to see into the spirit realm by forgetting everything around me.I then begin to receive the inflow of ideas from heaven and atimes not all the time begin to see the spiritual realm.


Our lives will change more if we are truly in tune with God.He isn't interested in your prolonged sufferings but due to your negative lifestyle or your low spiritual level it becomes difficult for our lives to change.


"HE YE DEAF AND LOOK YE BLIND,THAT YE MAY SEE.WHO IS BLIND BUT MY SERVANT!OR DEAF AS MY MESSENGER THAT I SENT?WHO IS BLIND AS HE THAT IS PERFRECT,AND BLIND AS THE LORD'S SERVANT?
SEEING MANY THINGS BUT THOU OBSERVEST NOT,OPENING THE EARS,BUT HE HEARETH NOT,THE LORD IS WELL PLEASED FOR HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS SAKE;HE WILL MAGNIFY THE LAW,AND MAKE IT HONOURABLE.
BUT THIS IS A PEOPLE ROBBED AND SPOILED,THEY ARE ALL OF THEM SNARED IN HOLES,AND THEY ARE HID IN PRISON HOUSES:THEY ARE FOR A PREY,AND NONE DELIVERETH:FOR A SPOIL,AND NONE SAITH RESTORE" Isaiah 42:18-21

Your life can change to.Just practise these things and see and experience a new dimension of God's move.




   +2348035903550  ,  +2348028094910   for PRAYERS AND COUNSELING
Or connect with me of facebook

or send me an email
apostlefrancisministries@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment