Wednesday 16 April 2014

HOW TO OVERCOME ADULTERY AND FORNICATION PART 1

"KNOW YE NOT THAT YE ARE THE TEMPLE OF GOD,AND THAT THE SPIRIT OF GOD DWELLETH IN YOU?
IF ANY MAN D-E-F-I-L-E THE TEMPLE OF GOD,HIM SHALL GOD DESTROY;FOR THE TEMPLE OF GOD IS H-O-L-Y,WHICH TEMPLE YE ARE" 1 Corinthians 3:16-17


As I travel round in the spirit realm and also counsel people I have discovered these sins are powerful tools in the hands of satan from Bible days till now.

These are the greatest avenue the kingdom of satan is using to destroy many lives,steal the glory of people,mortgage their lives and render them empty and powerless.

Great people brought evils upon themselves via these acts.

*David brought untold evils upon his family via adultery

*Samson lost his anointing and ministry on the laps of Delilah.

*Reuben brought great generational curse by this act.
"Reuben,thou art my firstborn,my might,and the beginning of my strength,the excellency of dignity,and the excellency of power:unstable as water,THOU SHALL NOT EXCEL because thou WENTEST UP TO THY FATHER'S BED;THEN DEFILEST THOU IT:HE WENT UP TO MY COUCH:" Genesis 49:3-4

Like Reuben,many who have great destinies sold it on the altar of sexual sins.

*The children of Israel brought massive destruction upon themselves via these acts.Exodus 32,Numbers 25
The evil world knows too well there is nothing that weakens and destroys mortals quickly like fornication and adultery

WHAT IS FORNICATION?

This is having sex when you are not LEGALLY married.There are some who are living together as partners and yet they are not married.It is fornication.

If the person you are having sex with is married legally to another person,you are fornicating while the person is committing adultery.
Some who wants to get married soon sleep with each other believing that is the person he will marry.It is fornication.

Let me make something clear here.Marriage is not when you do court registry,engagement or white wedding alone.A marriage is contracted when

THE PARENTS OF THE LADY ESPECIALLY THE FATHER HAS GIVING HIS CONSENT TO THE RELATIONSHIP AND RELEASED HER TO YOU AS A WIFE AND GIVES PERMISSION FOR THE LADY TO LEAVE AND STAY WITH YOU EVEN WITHOUT PAYING THE DOWRY BUT TELLS YOU ANYTIME YOU ARE BUOYANT ENOUGH YOU SHOULD COME AND DO THE NEEDFUL.

In the situation above,that is real marriage.But those who live together having sex without the full permission of the ladies parents' are committing fornication.

WHAT IS ADULTERY?

This is when a married person has sex outside marriage.adultery is so rampant in churches today.God will deliver you from such acts in the name of Jesus.

Contrary to many opinions,Christians think it is very difficult to overcome sexual sins,what a lie from the pit of hell.
From our Bible verse above,

YOUR BODY IS GOD'S TEMPLE

It means God dwells in you via His Spirit.That makes your being a holy vessel.

Every human being is of God.All humans have a bit of God in them.That is why there are some who are not BORN AGAIN but they don't fornicate or commit adultery.What a sublime paradox!
Have you ever pondered on this truth?

WHY DO SOME FOLKS WHO DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IN JESUS BUT DON'T FORNICATE OR COMMIT ADULTERY?

This should be a heavy challenge to you who call yourself born again but indulge in these shameful activities and believe you are helpless.If an unbeliever can shun such what of you who have grace and power?Think on this truth please.

Contrary to many beliefs of people that they are helpless and have tried to overcome it but can't.Let it be known to you that fornication and adultery are the easiest to overcome.

My wife is the first person I ever slept with.As a teenager,I had friends who were champions in fornication.That didn't make me indulge in it because I had a strong aversion for females.It was when I became born again I started feeling their temptations.Even with that I didn't yield to it not because I knew its consequence then but I just can't see myself do such.

As a teenage young Christian,my unbelieving friends really made mockery and jest of me calling me a Eunuch.I just simply told them to wait till I get married and they will see me in action then.
The human will is stronger than the devil.This is the truth.When that will is empowered by grace,it becomes dynamic.You can stop that sin if you want to.
  
WATCH-OUTFOR PART 2






   +2348035903550  ,  +2348028094910   for PRAYERS AND COUNSELING
Or connect with me of facebook

or send me an email
apostlefrancisministries@gmail.com

Jesus remains,

THE CHIEF SUPREME COMMANDER OF THE UNIVERSE

No comments:

Post a Comment