Tuesday 22 April 2014

HOW TO OVERCOME FORNICATION AND ADULTERY PART 2

"KNOW YE NOT THAT YOUR BODIES ARE THE MEMBERS OF CHRIST?SHALL I THEN TAKE THE MEMBERS OF CHRIST,AND MAKE THEM THE MEMBERS OF A HARLOT?GOD FORBID."

As the demons of fornication and adultery seem to be gaining ground,I want you to know they have not subdued all humans in this mess.
The solid truth is that not believers fall for such which is expected.But the amazing thing is that not all unbelievers fall for such also.This is a big mystery you need to find out.

If such folks can be disciplined enough to shun such should you an acclaimed believer not do much more.
As powerful as we think the devil is what makes it so is your weakness in your thought life.The mind is the battle field of satan.He who controls the mind controls the life.It is for this reason Solomon exhorts us in Proverbs 4:24,

"GUARD YOUR HEART WITH ALL DILIGENCE.FOR OUT OF IT ARE THE ISSUES OF LIFE"

Jesus gave us the secret root to these sins in Mathew 15:19,

"FOR OUT OF THE HEART PROCEED EVIL THOUGHTS,MURDERS,*ADULTERIES*,*FORNICATIONS*,THEFTS,FALSE WITNESS,BLASPHEMIES"

This is the truth.Fornication and adultery are a bye-product of immoral thoughts.You don't deal with it from outside but from inside.

As children of God,you have the power to change your thought pattern and the grace to discipline your body not to do such.Apostle Paul declared in 1Corinthians 9:27,

"BUT I KEEP UNDER MY BODY,AND BRING IT INTO SUBJECTION:LEST THAT BY ANY MEANS,WHEN I HAVE PREACHED TO OTHERS,I MYSELF SHOULD NOT BE A CASTAWAY"

You need to change your orientation about these sins if you are to enforce discipline in your life.
Let me give you some of my tips that help me to discipline myself when am faced with the issue of adultery.Yes,you read that right.I face such temptation atimes.To be frank with you I would have falling once or twice but for these tips.

1. How will God feel when I do such?I will let Him down and give room for satan to mock Him.

2.Why should I a child of God condescend to such a low level life to do such a nasty thing?

3.After the pleasure,what do I stand to gain or lose in this act?I might get financial gifts if she is a sugar mummy but definitely I will loose my peace with God,my joy of salvation and my smooth cordial consistent relationship with God.

4.There are demons in this place right now manipulating my mind with the hope that I will fall into adultery for them to invade my life and work against my destiny especially the prophecies of God over my life.

5.Why should I waste my precious sperm on a stranger that demons will then take to their kingdom and use such against me.

6.I don't want to initiate what will become a repeating cycle in my life that I will regret at last because sooner or later it will be discovered and cause my family and myself a big embarrassment let alone the name of Jesus.

7.What would Jesus have done in this situation?

8.What if the rapture takes place while in this act or I die in the process?

9.If this act is secretly videod and put on the internet,can I live with myself?

10.In the midst of spiritual warfare I am having fun with an enemy.I am just signing my death warrant.

11.Shouldn't I prove my love and loyalty to God or I should disown God and feed my lust for just few minutes.

12.How on earth can I ease my conscience after this abominable act.

13.What legacy will I be leaving for my kids as I invoke familiar spirits that will later affects my kid' lives.

14.I have laboured so much in God's works to lay all that on the altar of adultery.

15.How can God be living in me and am using Him to commit adultery.The thought of it is just a total abomination.

16.Why should I betray my wife's trust and let down my family?

These are few tips I use to keep myself under check.I fear God more than anything.I suggest you study these tips,print them out,study them and ingrain them in your mind till your subconscious accepts it.
You can overcome even though you are hooked already.Change your thought pattern by concentrating on something more godly and positive.When that urge comes,feed it with something positive.The feeling will wane away.

When you allow your mind to be under spiritual check-up,your body will re-align itself with godly virtues.
There is no real gain in it.Have you not noticed the sorrows,regrets,pains,agony,troubled hearts etc you experience after each act?How long will you continue this way?

Jesus came to empower us.You have been empowered by virtue of your born again experience.You can overcome any sin if you submit your will and body to The Holy Spirit.

"THIS I SAY THEN,WALK IN THE SPIRIT,AND YE SHALL NOT FULFILL THE LUST OF THE FLESH.FOR THE FLESH LUSTETH AGAINST THE SPIRIT  AND THE SPIRIT AGAINST THE FLESH:AND THESE ARE CONTRARY THE ONE TO THE OTHER;SO THAT YE CANNOT DO THE THINGS THAT YE WOULD.BUT IF YE BE LED OF THE SPIRIT,YE ARE NOT UNDER THE LAW" Galatians 5:16-18


WATCHOUT FOR PART 3,HERE IS THE LINK TO PART 1






   +2348035903550  ,  +2348028094910   for PRAYERS AND COUNSELING
Or connect with me of facebook

or send me an email
apostlefrancisministries@gmail.com

Jesus remains,

THE CHIEF SUPREME COMMANDER OF THE UNIVERSE

No comments:

Post a Comment