Tuesday 29 April 2014

SUPERNATURAL EXPERIENCES

There are spiritual encounters people have that naive people will never understand.Such will be quick to judge "IT IS NOT BIBLICAL". I wonder if such people really have deep revelation about the Bible they believe they read.


I once had a prayer partner in the year 1994.We were both in the prayer warrior department of Deeper Life then.He was older than me.He became close to me and told me we should be having prayers together every week,which I agreed.


We really prayed atimes spending five hours interceding for lost souls,the church,ministers,the land and asking God for more grace and power.


What started bringing division was when I started sharing some of my supernatural experiences which he felt very uncomfortable with.Even though I tried to show him Scriptural references,been a Deeper Liver with vast knowledge of The Word,he kicked against it.At a point he told me point blank all I was saying was not Biblical and errors.


Since Amos 3:3 was no longer there,we parted ways.His belief is his own reality while mine also is.Though he saw me as an herectic,I was not bothered.


Two years later we coincidentally met in a place and I was shocked with what he told me.He said,

"THOSE THINGS YOU WERE SAYING THEN THAT I KICKED AGAINST,I NOW BELIEVE YOU.GOD HAS STARTED REVEALING THOSE THINGS TO ME ALSO"


Amazing isn't it.I just said,
 


"Uhuuuun"


If God had not revealed those things to him,he will see be seeing me as a heretic.Who knows those he might have told about me then.God have mercy.


Some Christians are afraid to share their supernatural encotuners for fear of been labelled a false person.
If you have doubts about people's experiences before you condemn such,why not humble yourself and seek God's face to know the truth.Pride will not make many to do such.


I heard from someone who has been really skeptical about me told me God told her am His servant.Does that excite me?Nope!!Like Sinachi sang,


I KNOW WHO I AM


I don't need your approval to feel good.I share some of my experiences because there are are many who can relate with such because of what they are going through and they are afraid of saying it out for fear of been termed a lunatic.


What some don't know about me is that I have set my mind to study and know the mysteries of life right from my teenage years according to Luke 8:10,


"IT IS GIVING TO YOU TO KNOW THE MYSTERIES OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD"


Apostles are custodian of mysteries.I am yet to see a genuine Biblical apostle who are not custodian of mysteries.Same with prophets.


I challenge all those who are timid about the divine message God has given to them via supernatural encounters to come out boldly and share them.People need to know what is going on in order to be free.


Daniel 12 says,


"KNOWLEDGE SHALL INCREASE"


We need the Rhema from The Word not the Logo many have in their heads today.


Jesus told His disciples in John 16,


"I HAVE MANY THINGS TO SAY TO YOU BUT YE CANNOT BEAR THEM NOW.HOWBEIT WHEN THE THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH IS COME HE WILL GUIDE YOU INTO ALL TRUTH,HE SHALL NOT SPEAK OF HIMSELF BUT WHATSOEVER HE HEARS FROM ME SHALL HE TEACH AND HE SHALL SHOW YOU THINGS TO COME"


Revelation from heaven is needed today.Christians are backsliding rapidly and are been told they have eternal security in God.Teaching from the pit of hell.


The occult world are busy releasing massive knowledge of their kingdoms and are capturing the souls of our youth while the church is stuck with only the Logo but no Rhema.


It takes personal encounter with God to solidify one's faith in this Christian walk with God.


How many ministers let alone believers hear clearly from God again today?That is why satan has been speaking to the minds of ministers to teach rubbish though logical to the carnal senses.


Divine revelation should draw people closer to God.If our teachings we really call Biblical are loaded,why the degree of unrighteousness among Gospel ministers let alone the followers?


I once taught a pastor son of mine the MYSTERY OF ADULTERY and he exclaimed,


"Whao!We have never been taught this way before"


I simply told him this is revelation.He could as a Theologian himself say,"THIS IS ERROR"


That teaching alone has saved his head from falling into adultery in the ministry.


Divine Revelation should both exalt the Person and Majesty of 
 Jesus.I just thank God that my write-ups are setting people on fire for God,saving souls,restoring backsliders,healing and delivering people from evil forces and most especially drawing people closer to God and making them hungry for His Spirit.


We are in the last days.How do you think I have this constant energy of writing on facebook for two years now?When you are loaded with heaven,you will have passion to write.


Ask God for supernatural experience.It will help you.All I have written are Biblical,if you are tough and deep in The Bible take me on any,I will be glad.




Or connect with me of facebook


or send me an email
apostlefrancisministries@gmail.com
Jesus remains,

No comments:

Post a Comment